Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Senior CRM Executive
£35,000 – £40,000
Central London/Hybrid Working
One of the world’s leading quality beauty brands is looking for an experienced Senior CRM Executive to join their innovative and transformation team to help deliver best in class customer interactions.
The main purpose of this role is to be responsible for the implementation of omni-channel CRM solutions across multiple channels and provide specific KPIs to support the UK region.
You would ideally have strong background in CRM/Digital Marketing and proven track record of translating business requirements into CRM strategy, CRM program design, audience segmentation and targeting strategy.
· Responsible for delivery of CRM plan, content build, deployment QA and optimisation for a cluster of brands and programs
· Support the brand teams to execute their marketing campaigns via CRM channels
· Verification and maintenance of workflows, including identifying and resolving issues within campaigns or changes as required as per business priorities
· Work in partnership with brands to create and to deliver brand specific CRM activations based on brand-specific briefs
· Define specific requirements to brand and technical teams in order to utilise optimal way of running campaigns and improve performance
· Work closely with analytics team to measure campaign effectiveness and meeting KPIs
Key Skills and Requirements
· A proven track record of building and delivering successful CRM strategies and programs E2E in high-growth online business
· Experience of developing and implementing multichannel marketing customer selections
· Experience working with Omni-Channel audience strategy and trigger campaign build
· Excellent understanding of data model, data dictionary and system architecture
· Ability to run integrated Campaign Program management and optimisation