Salt is proud to collaborate with this rapidly expanding restaurant brand as they seek to hire a new Senior CRM Manager to their team. In this immediate starting role, you will lead their email marketing strategy during an exciting period of growth and oversee responsibility for leading the delivery and ongoing optimisation of their email campaign plan covering trading, engagement, loyalty & brand building communications, meeting both customer and business needs.
You will bring your strong understanding of customer life-cycle, drive customer frequency and effectively work across data and customer segmentation. Ideally you will be experienced with CRM agencies both on the data and systems side. Finally, you’ll have managed a small team and be comfortable developing those individuals to achieve their potential.
- Hold ownership of the CRM strategy in support of the wider marketing strategy plans
- Review data and system requirements supported by marketing and IT directors to ensure we have the best and most cost effective options for us in place to support this strategy
- Own the relationships with our strategic partner agencies; sales force and planning inc
- Build, own and drive the CRM email calendar and effectively work with the wider marketing team to ensure comms prioritisation.
- Ensure that the email plan provides the intended customer experience, balancing both trading and customer needs effectively
- Lead the planning and ongoing optimisation of the annual email campaign plan
- Responsible for the end-to-end process for the delivery of email marketing: working alongside a talented CRM exec.
- Deliver briefing of copy and creative assets to external creative agencies, build and testing email communications, setting up promotions, creating customer audiences, setting live communications.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure CRM activity is aligned and landing pages are optimised to support the email messaging / journey
- Experienced in creating and delivering a CRM Strategy with demonstrable results
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience of email marketing and best practice covering CRM, CRM KPI’s and CRM techniques and HTML for e-mail use
- Demonstrable knowledge of customer segmentation and a flair for tailoring messaging and creative to audience selection
- Experience of working segmentation/audience builder tools.
- Experienced in working with Salesforce or similar ESP
Job Reference: JO-2209-259187
Salary: £0.00 - £300.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: CRM & Email, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract