Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
£55,000 – £60,000 + excellent perks
Central London/Hybrid Working
One of the world’s leading cosmetic brands are looking for an experienced CRM Manager to join their Marketing team to lead and execute their best-in-class strategy delivering consumer KPIs.
You will ideally be an experienced CRM specialist with strong knowledge and experience in both campaign management and CRM strategy. This role requires a strong leader and managerial skillset not only to create vision but also to direct and develop the team.
Working within a large beauty brand you will be cooperating with multiple stakeholders which will create an opportunity for growth!
· Own, plan and execute CRM strategy and communications
· Develop multi-channel communication streams across email, direct mail and SMS
· Lead on the CRM strategy for the brand
· Develop bespoke lifecycle programmes for existing or new customers
· Provide regular reporting and insights on performance of campaigns
· Develop and measure against key Consumer loyalty KPI’s
· Work closely with the CRM and Marketing agency
· Interpret and analyse data to find key trends and patterns
· Liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders
· Own and manage CRM budget
· Grown and develop the current team
Key Skills and Requirements
· 5+ years experience of CRM communication, consumer data and loyalty
· Experience of driving and implementing successful and innovative loyalty strategies
· Strong knowledge of email marketing
· Experience managing a small team would be preferable
· Knowledge of Braze CRM or other reputable ESPs
· Ideally educated to degree level
The company offer a fantastic host of benefits, with a generous bonus and up to 50% off their products across all brands!