Technical Writer – London
Salary – 60,000 – 80,000k
I’ve got the privilege to be partnered with an outstanding software business that specialise in data and analytics. This global organisation has collaborated with some very important companies within intel and defense working on government projects to make life-changing improvements. This has resulted in massive discoveries when identifying problems for sensitive causes.
This company is something you can be very passionate about and you have the opportunity to work with software that has been used to stop terrorist attacks, discover new medicines, and more.
I’m looking for a superb Technical Bid Writer who can cover a range of responsibilities. This could be from managing a formal proposal for a new contract, drafting market research to help inform procurement processes, identifying new business opportunities, or researching contracts and capture opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration with counterparts in engineering and leadership teams to shape strategy engagements from initial meeting to contract signing, including handling all written communications and proposals.
- Make sure you are the primary contact and author on Market Research, RFI, and RFP responses.
- Identify, research, and qualify new customers and opportunities in collaboration with the broader business development team, engineering teams, and leadership. This includes researching and providing insights regarding potential opportunities, agencies of interest, or relevant current events.
- Develop new ways to improve the proposal development process and streamline our procedures.
- Refine messaging and value proposition in written content; transform complex technical concepts into persuasive proposals, white papers, project vision statements, and other business documents.
You must have the following:
- At least five years of experience in a role that requires significant writing and support of complex projects
- Ability to translate technical concepts through concise and compelling written and verbal communication
- A huge passion for these types of topics
- A degree or PHD in politics, medicine, or current affairs
- The ability to be hands-on and manage your own workload at all times
Job Reference: JO-2110-247395
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: CRM & Email
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Bid Writer, RFI/ RFP Writer, technical writer