Role: B2B CRM Manager
Contract length: 6 month initial
Day rate: £300- £400 via LTD
Purpose of the Role
The B2B CRM Manager will be responsible for leading the set up and launch of new B2B Platform (Eloqua) in 3 subsidiaries (UK, Germany, Spain) This person will be responsible for managing the agency relationship in setting up a shared instance of Eloqua for the 3 markets, creating efficient ways of working, developing nurture & adhoc campaigns, and ultimately driving business objectives to increase B2B sales.
- Develop the B2B CRM Strategy in alignment with the B2B division objectives
- Project management of the roll-out of Eloqua in house to a range of senior stakeholders
- Plan the B2B CRM Campaign Calendar with B2B agency and internal business stakeholders, particularly B2B team and Consumer insights.
- Fully understand the wider CRM Strategy (B2C also) and give input to management in terms of connection with B2B
- Engage and coordinate with multiple parts of the organisation (Marketing, Customer Service, Content & Services, Product Divisions, eCommerce…) and partner agencies to help define agreed objectives, processes, campaign briefings and reporting/measurement.
- Develop campaign toolkits (email templates etc) to the markets to be able to re-purpose locally aligned to the calendar
- Coordinate standard database dashboard reporting and insights
- Engage your day-to-day stakeholders with CRM communications activity and inform them on the insights driven from the programme
- Manage the external agency, who are responsible for Technical Set up and Operations of Eloqua in UK, Germany and Spain
- Lead the set-up of ways of working to drive efficiencies and best practice sharing across the markets
- Lead the operations team in the agency to ensure quality implementation of campaigns
- Lead the operations team in the agency to ensure delivery of reporting and insight, meeting business KPIs and implement appropriate test and learn plans
Skills and Experience
- Strong B2B marketing background. Must be a good influencer, to work with every single product owner and country and digital team member and Brand/PR/Insight teams to help bring everyone together to deliver great consistent and impactful digital campaigns
- A proven track record of planning and managing changes in marketing programs (often through others, internally and externally) that deliver growth to a complex set of Consumer stakeholders
- Significant experience of leading people to deliver marketing programs through teams, working at a regional level and effectively communicating value propositions with global and local stakeholders
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to multi-task successfully and operate within budgetary and timeline constraints
- Significant experience working in high performing Digital teams, preferably in the consumer electronics industry
- Demonstrated business results from delivering on-time and managing to large marketing budgets
- Presented frequently to executives to gain widespread support for change management initiatives to seek investment that delivers growth
- An ability to connect with people, using a range of influence skills to drive results
- A passion for technology
- Experience with Eloqua and Salesforce
- Thorough project management experience
- Strong marketing background with a minimum 4 years’ experience in CRM, preferably B2B
- Experience of creating and executing B2B CRM Campaigns
- A true leader, proactive, independent, responsible attitude.
- Strong agency management skills; comfortable, providing creative feedback, driving performance, negotiating
- Ability to involve stakeholders across the organization, sell ideas and tackle conflicts in a productive manner.
- Strong insight skills
- Experience with web content creation and maintenance
- Flexibility to deal with evolving team, individual objectives and challenging market conditions.
- Good written and verbal communication (clear, accurate, complete, actionable)
Job Reference: JO-1808-138761
Salary: £300 - £450.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract