Data Services Assistant
My client, a leading agency, is looking for a Data Administrator to enter product information into their CMS on an initial 6-month contract on-site with their client in Surrey.
Purpose of role:
- Contribute to the implementation of data development and to take ownership within a scale of European level.
- Compiling detailed data across over 8 x European markets and understand key priorities, translating the vision with internal teams and working under tight timelines.
The Day Job
We are looking for a temporary data services assistant. You will work within the European Team and require excellent data entry skills to implement new processes into the correct segmentation of the BrandView platform. As we need to deal with 1,000s of products every day the role requires a huge degree of accuracy and consistency that you need to repeat for each product you work on.
Your key accountabilities will be:
- You need to be diligent, insightful and reliable as you are responsible for helping us deliver information to our clients.
- You need to achieve your data entry mapping targets with a high degree of accuracy.
- You will need to enter data accurately such as the brand name and product descriptor for new products.
- Be able to spot and understand retailers may describe the same product in a different way, using a combination of the products descriptor and image.
- Completing quality checks on site study data.
- Ensuring that quality of data is accurate and internal/external audit findings are shared with the internal teams and followed up appropriately.
As a successful Data Service Assistant, you will likely have:
- Strong level of relevant work experience with increasing responsibility in data management with knowledge of manual data implementation.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to adhere to project productivity metrics and time lines.
- The ability to share information and may need to provide recommendations.
- Strong eye for attention to detail.
- A steady and consistent individual who proves our clients are ‘in safe hands’.
- Understanding process and making sure that it’s followed.
If keen to apply, email CV to email@example.com.
Job Reference: JO-1712-130214
Salary: £100.00 - £150.00 per day
Job Start Date: 09/01/2018