Amazon EU Marketplace Manager
up to £50,000 + Bonus
We have exclusively partnered with a fast-growing DIY retailer that is one of the fastest-growing UK companies in their product category, they are on a mission to grow their presence within the EU regions. They are looking for an Amazon EU Marketplace Manager to help create and implement their marketplace strategy, focusing predominately on France and Germany.
- Establish the brand’s growth strategy within the EU markets, utilizing market research and industry trends to establish profitable product lines.
- Be responsible for product listings, regularly reviewing performance and ensuring they are displayed in a compelling way.
- Constantly conduct competitor analysis of the EU market and make recommendations on new products and catalogue opportunities.
- Take a holistic view of the full product catalogue and look at areas of opportunities and weaknesses.
- Create weekly, monthly and annual analysis of the EU Amazon performance, reporting back to the MD, Ecommerce Manager and PPC manager.
- Work collaboratively with business members to help learn product knowledge.
- Proficient in Amazon Seller Central, ideally EU but not essential
- Strong Analytical mindset.
- Languages desirable especially German or French.
- up to £50,000 salary dependent on experience.
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- WFH flexibility
- Free onsite parking
- Store Discount
Job Reference: JO-2211-328628
Salary: £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Cheshire
Job Types: Permanent