eCommerce Marketplace Specialist
My client, a collectible subscription business is on the hunt for an eCommerce and Marketplace specialist in a newly formed role for the organisation. The suitable candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and existing experience in developing and implementing a strategic vision for the Amazon marketplace.
- Create a strategic vision for the organisation’s marketplace, predominately focusing on Amazon.
- Work with other business functions, Marketing and Site teams, to maximise performance through assortment selection, pricing and fulfillment issues.
- Analyse and report on Marketplace performance, creating recommendations to improve sales.
- Conduct competitor research to highlight industry and marketplace trends.
- Oversee and manage the budget on the marketplaces, ensuring to drive sales whilst creating a strong ROAS.
This will role suit someone who has been working as an Amazon Marketplace Ecommerce Manager, with previous experience in building a strategy and ultimately driving sales. You will need:
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of promotional planning, e-commerce operations and assortment planning.
- Critical thinker with strong business acumen.
- Discretionary bonus potential.
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Salary up to £50,000
Job Reference: JO-2106-202134
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent