Amazon Marketplace Exec | Luxury
This British luxury brand is investing in growth and need an Amazon Marketplace Exec to join the team and drive the channel.
Why should you join?
- Established business in a stable position and seeing growth across all areas of the business.
- Fantastic, close-knit team and a great manager to support and develop you.
- Chance to own their Amazon account which is currently their most successful channel – this will include developing international markets as they plan to launch in EU.
- Will also have the chance to work on other marketplaces such as Zalando as they launch.
- Manage and run the platform daily, working closely with other teams.
- Opportunity to be taught forecasting and budgeting very quickly.
- Lots of scope to make a big impact.
- Flexible environment – based in central London and working 2 days in, 3 from home
- Salary up to £35k + potential bonus, pension, discounts, season ticket loan and more
This role is ideal for someone who is eager to own and develop within Amazon and marketplaces, in an established business.
- Need 1-2 years’ experience managing an Amazon account. Seller central experience is crucial.
- Commercial experience – knowing how to drive things like cross selling, getting products at the top of search etc.
- Advanced user of Excel – everything is run through this. Also need to be very data driven.
- Experience using on-platform advertising tools or own-brand performance marketing (PPC).
- Experience of marketplace reporting tools (e.g. Helium10) helpful but not essential.
- Fashion, beauty, retail experience would be ideal.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328131
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 09/01/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent