Assistant Ecom & Digital Manager | Beauty | 12 MTH FTC
Fantastic opportunity to go into a global brand with a small team – allowing you the opportunity for a wide scope role and lots of autonomy/ownership. Lovely brand with lots of digital growth planned. They are based in central London but will be moving to a hybrid model between office and remote working. If you are passionate about botanical skincare this one is for you!
The role reports into an Online Manager and oversees daily trade and digital marketing. You can expect to:
- Own daily site management and trading.
- Keep the trade and promotional calendar up to date.
- Daily, weekly, monthly analysis and reporting.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, affiliates, SEO etc) alongside the agency.
- Own all email marketing and reporting.
- Manage and develop and apprentice.
You don’t need to come from beauty, but you do need to have a passion for this area. Skills needed are:
- Strong trading background in beauty or fashion.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, having overseen these previously.
- Hands on experience with email marketing and reporting.
- Management experience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- 25 days holiday +BH
- 50% discount across all our brands
- 2 different pension schemes to opt into
- Benefits and discount platforms.
- Various options to opt in and out of such as dental plans, health plans, gadget insurance, cycle to work etc.
Job Reference: JO-2112-249913
Salary: £35000.00 - £37000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent