Assistant Online Trading Manager | Luxury
I have 3 exciting roles open in this large trading team. They’re a fantastic brand, very focused on digital expansion both in the UK and internationally. Super fast paced environment, lots of change and opportunity to work on different projects. They also give a lot of ownership in the day to day and the chance to help manage someone.
This is a pure trade role, you’ll be supporting the Trading Manager in driving your category online. Here’s a brief overview on what you’ll be doing:
- Daily site trading of your category
- Trade reporting and analysis – turning this into actionable insights and seeing them through.
- Own and develop online merchandising strategy.
- Work closely with content, marketing, buying and other departments.
- Oversee and manage an assistant.
This is a role for someone who loves analysis and insights. You will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a trade focused role.
- Multi-brand experience is ideal – very open on fashion, beauty, accessories, home, food.
- To be very strong on analytics – not just reporting but understanding the insights and how to action them.
- Experience with the process flow and systems for publishing products on site.
- Experience working with multiple (internal & external) stakeholders.
- Some team management experience would be a benefit.
- Bonus potential
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27)
- Flexi working
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work
- Gym discount
- Enhanced Maternity
- AND MORE
Job Reference: JO-2107-244920
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent