Assistant Online Trading Manager | Luxury
This heritage British business are investing heavily in digital and need an experienced Senior Trading Manager to join their established team. Not your typical luxury role – they are super-fast paced and dynamic. This is a multi-channel role and gives the chance to work with a variety of stakeholders, manage a team of 2 direct reports (with wider in-directs) and have an impact on online growth. They’re a fantastic business to work for a have a very long benefits package!
This is a pure trade role, you’ll be supporting the Trading Manager in driving your category online. Here’s a brief overview on what you’ll be doing:
- Daily site trading of your category
- Trade reporting and analysis – turning this into actionable insights and seeing them through.
- Own and develop online merchandising strategy.
- Work closely with content, marketing, buying and other departments.
- Oversee and manage an assistant.
- Work on multiple projects – such as launching and owning new categories, site enhancements and more.
This is a role for someone who loves analysis and insights. You will need:
- Strong background in hands on trading on a large retailer site.
- Multi-brand experience is ideal – very open on fashion, beauty, accessories, home, food.
- Very strong on analytics and reporting-understanding the insights and how to action them.
- Experience working with multiple (internal & external) stakeholders.
- Some team management experience would be a benefit.
- Bonus potential
- Staff discount
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27)
- Flexi working
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work
- Gym discount
- Enhanced Maternity
- AND MORE
Job Reference: JO-2207-257908
Salary: £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 12/09/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent