Ecommerce Customer Service Ops Manager | 9-12 month Mat Cover | Luxury
This iconic global fashion and lifestyle brand are looking for a Contact Centre Manager on a maternity cover contract, starting mid-February 2021. They are a huge brand, with major operations and they outsource customer service to an agency, you will be the primary contact between the business and vendor. This is a fast paced role in an exciting business – great brand to have exposure to.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operational relationship with the agency, this will include:
- Ensure day-to-day operational delivery of exceptional levels of customer service and customer experience.
- Identify and continuously improve Contact Centre processes to optimize performance, service and costs.
- Translate the brand vision to the vendor, ensuring quality interactions with customers.
- Analyze performance across all agreed KPI’s.
- Act as the bridge between the Contact Center and the Business.
- Contribute to RFP’s and negotiations/maintenance of LOI’s and SOW’s.
- Work with the Director to assist with the design of the ongoing strategy that aligns with EU growth and global plans.
- And more…
This role needs someone to hit the ground running, you will need:
- Previous experience managing a contact centre is essential, preferably within an ecommerce and luxury retail environment.
- Experience with quality management, budget planning, capacity management, hiring, effective coaching techniques, action plan development and operational best practices.
- Documented track record of successful performance and change management, as well as the ability to identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Experience across all channels ; phone, email, chat, social etc.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Tools/technology and processes
- Ability to travel to vendor site on a regular basis.
This list is endless! They’re a big global brand and they look after their staff, here is a few things you can expect:
- Flexi hours
- 25 days holiday
- Summer Friday hours
- Fitness club discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- And so much more!
Job Reference: JO-2012-196481
Salary: £55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 15/02/2021
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent