Salt’s client, a globally recognised Consumer Business in the Technology Space is sourcing for a Customer Care Manager (Contract) to join their team on an immediate starting, 6 Month Contract position working in London and reporting into a team in Europe.
In this position you will support the formulation of the strategy, define and document the needs, and support the development and deployment to ensure that the right features are built to bring this clients Care service programs to life.
You’ll support development of care programs working cross-functionally for products and platforms with relevant Subject Matter Experts to secure and enhance the consumer experience through the program.
In addition, you will act as a Stream Lead, representing the Care program in programs such as New Product Developments & Deployment as well as Brand Campaigns, across all relevant consumer touch points.
You’ll support markets with program deployment notably by reviewing optimal local program design and assessing local development requests. Ultimately, you will be accountable for driving value creation through the successful implementation of Care services reporting into the Retention & Advocacy Lead.
- Design and adapt care programs for the launch of new products and for other relevant brand campaigns
- Act as the main SME for care programs in project teams for new product launches and other relevant brand campaigns
- Define most relevant opportunities to improve consumer experience and peace of mind, being an ambassador of the care strategy
- Development – Guidelines & Toolboxes
- Support in defining the long-term Care services program strategy
- Align programs strategy, vision and principles
- Identify opportunities based on consumer experience data & insights and co-create development with focus markets
- Support markets on care program adaptation to fit into their operational and legal framework
- Be the lead of care services community, collect feedback from the markets and convey the latest updates, novelties
- Data Collection, Performance Monitoring & Continuous Improvement – With the support of insights team to drive better customer experience
Experience Needed to apply:
- PMP (Project Management Professional) & PgMP (Program Management Professional) certifications a plus
- Proven track record and experience in commercial area, customer service or customer retention
- Driving cross-functional implementation of product & services lines
- Action oriented based on analytical competence and data driven decision-making
- Ability to manage various stakeholders and exercise indirect influence with excellent communication skills
Job Reference: JO-2105-200194
Salary: £0.00 - £600 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract