Ecommerce & Digital Manager | Beauty
£65k + quarterly and annual bonuses!!
Fantastic opportunity to work for a luxury beauty and wellbeing company – allowing you the opportunity for a wide scope and lots of autonomy/ownership. It’s a digitally focused brand that is predominately B2B but has a B2C element aswell. The role is predominately remote, requiring someone to visit the office once a month for key meetings. If you are passionate about all things beauty and skincare then this is the role for you!
The role reports into the Global Marketing and Digital Director and oversees daily trade and digital marketing. You can expect to:
- Manage and lead trading strategy for the three brand websites, improving customer journey and driving conversion & revenue.
- Daily, weekly, monthly analysis and reporting – using the insights to drive improvements across the site.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, affiliates, SEO etc) alongside the agency.
- Own all email marketing and reporting.
- Management of third party etailers.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager on social content calendars and partnership marketing.
This role is for a driven, commercial ecommerce professional who is super passionate about the beauty industry. Skills needed are:
- Strong ecommerce trading background in beauty or fashion.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, having overseen these previously.
- Hands on experience with email marketing and reporting.
- Management experience.
- Very commercially focused – experience with things like forecasting.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245993
Salary: £50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent