Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Marketing Manager | Luxury Drinks Brand
This well-known luxury alcohol brand is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to support their global team in a very varied and 360 role, which will see you getting involved in creating the digital and social strategy on a global scale, managing content production and managing paid media. This role will suit a creative and technical individual with excellent communication skills to be able to confidently present their ideas to key stakeholders within the business.
Reporting into the Head of Digital and Content you will develop and implement the digital marketing strategy for the brand globally, driving growth. You can expect to:
* Develop the digital marketing strategy across PPC, paid social, social, affiliates, display etc.
* Own the global content calendar.
* Manage the Digital Marketing Executive ensuring their work is inline with your expectations.
* Manage paid social strategy for the brand, alongside the support of the agency.
* Own all analysis and optimization of the channels across all markets.
* Budget management and forecasting.
* Manage and plan content production for shoots, working with inhouse and freelance creative agencies.
This role is for someone who has experience in a hands-on role but can also lead on strategy. You will need:
* A technical, hands-on background in a luxury or retail-focused business (agency is OK if you have also worked in house).
* Expert knowledge of all performance channels.
* Highly numerate and data-driven – comfortable with large data sets and using insights to make decisions.
* Budgeting and forecasting experience.
* Creative mindset.
* Strong leadership skills – both managing a team and key stakeholders.
* International experience.
The chance to work in a great brand with a lot of growth plans and potential.
* 15% Bonus
* Hybrid working