Digital Marketing Manager (Performance) | Retail
This retailer is going through a period of digital transformation and are looking for top tier talent to join the team. There is an opportunity to work on some very creative campaigns, thinking outside of the box and scaling budgets. Great business to work for, excellent leadership, heaps of autonomy and the chance to grow within the role.
This is a strategic and high level role, managing a team and agencies. You can expect to:
- Manage and deliver the digital marketing strategy across all channels, predominantly paid social but ramping up on search and other performance channels (test and learn environment, introducing new channels, strategies etc).
- Create and own the overall digital marketing roadmap.
- Create campaigns that demonstrate tangible ROI.
- Drive and enhance analytic tools use and understanding, placing metrics at the forefront of every decision.
- Manage, lead and get the best out of the external agency and internal team (which will grow).
This role needs someone already operating at an experienced management level, it’s not for someone ready to step up. You will need:
- 5+ years management experience.
- Strong technical background within performance marketing (social, search, affiliates, SEO etc).
- Experience in a retail brand or at least worked on a retail client, within ecommerce.
- Managed large scale, complex projects, with a proven track record in generating positive ROI.
- Solid analytical experience – able to use data to drive decisions.
- High level stakeholder management experience.
- Impressive bonus potential
- 27 days holiday
- Health cover
- Flex working (2 days from home per week)
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2106-201555
Salary: £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent