Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Marketing Specialist | Retail
Bristol/London – Hybrid – 1 day in the office – £35-42,000 + commission
My client is at a fantastic stage of their journey where they are small enough for you to make a difference. They are looking for an ecommerce marketing specialist with experience in a purely online retail start up/small business to join their team. Alongside the Ecommerce Manager you will be optimizing their website and their presence on marketplaces, especially Amazon.
Reporting into the Ecommerce Manager and Owner, you will help develop the brands digital presence ensuring to optimize the site and marketplaces to gain the highest rewards.
· Utilising SEO to achieve high-ranking products within different marketplaces.
· Create and manage all paid advertisements to ensure traffic is generated on their own website and the marketplaces.
· Oversee and action the full cycle of marketing campaigns.
· Conduct analysis of the brand’s performance on marketplaces and own site and drive recommendations based on this.
· Grow the client’s loyal database through targeted email marketing campaigns.
· Measure the ROI for each marketing campaign implemented.
This role is for someone who thrives in a start-up environment where they are comfortable working alone and managing several projects at the same time, all whilst learning new skills and conducting their own research.
You will need:
· Experience working on the main marketplaces, especially Amazon.
· SEO knowledge.
· Experience working with Facebook ads, pay per click, google ads and google shopping.
· Entrepreneurial mentality.
· 30 days holiday.
· Flexible hours.
· Hybrid Working.