Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Merchandising Specialist (Retail)
Leeds (hybrid/flexible working options available)
I am working with a Global, American origin, consumer goods brand, who are looking to optimise their online presence in a traditionally bricks and mortar industry. This role will see you identify opportunities to drive traffic and conversion growth on their brands websites and etailers.
Working in close collaboration with the Digital Lead, The Digital Merchandiser Specialist will:
· Oversee the development of the ‘Digital shelf’, ensuring to optimise the customer journey by reviewing images, copywriting etc to drive an increase in traffic and ultimately conversion.
· Utilise eCommerce best practice techniques to elevate the brands digital presence.
· Conduct adhoc reporting using Google Analytics and other software to identify opportunities and threats to achieve optimum conversion.
· Manage the end-to-end range process on these sites.
· Work with third party retailers to review their ‘Digital Shelf’ and ensure its optimised to their best ability, providing hints and tips and seeking further details if necessary from Marketing (imagery/copy).
· Work closely with product, inventory and wholesale teams to ensure accurate availability of stock
· Optimise cross-sell opportunity and constantly review product performance in line with conversion & ROI data
The ideal candidate will:
· Strong eCommerce understanding within an international brand.
· Excellent communicator.
· Strong analytical ability.
· Superior stakeholder management skills.