Salt’s client, a Globally Established Leading Sportswear Brand are searching for a Digital Project Manager to join their team on a 3 month, immediately starting contract role in 2021!
The ideal candidate will be self-driven, highly organised and will play a key role the management of a cross channel project from initial concept to delivery in collaboration with all internal teams. You must be adept at managing and fostering cross-team relationships and efficient with delivering clear reports on project status to a wide range of stakeholders at varying levels.This role will be operating on a remote basis for the foreseeable.
Key Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Ability to align and manage the correlation of relevant teams for the set up of projects from the initial phase through to delivery
- Define the project charter, plan, governance structure, communication cadence, stakeholder analysis and risks & mitigation’s required to run an efficient project execution from end-to-end.
- Expertly delivery project reporting to all stakeholders through regular project meetings and written updates
- Organise, plan and conduct workshops with Product/Project teams
- Ensure the consistent follow up on project tasks in order to identify actions with clear deadlines
- Proactively keep the pulse on the project throughout the process and support the team in navigating potential roadblocks
- Overseeing the communication and connection across allvarious market teams and relevant stakeholders on a regular basis to ensure the consistent health of the project journey
- Hold 5-6 years experience in delivering mid-large scale digital projects and ideally worked on previous omnichannel processes/systems
- You must hold strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Prior experience working within an e-commerce environment will be advantageous
- Senior experience in digital marketing campaign development and execution
- You should be highly driven, organised and hold a strong growth mindset
- Ability to work autonomously to deliver project goals and execute tasks
- Experienced in reporting to and engaging effectively with stakeholders of varying levels and cultures
- Hold strong written and presentation skills
- Advanced user of MS Office product suite
If you think you would be a great fit for this position and in the market for a new contract role with an immediate 2021 start, I want to hear from you!
Send a copy of your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s set up a call!
Job Reference: JO-2012-196346
Salary: €450 - €550 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 4/01/2021
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs, Marketing & Communications Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract