Digital Strategy Lead | Digital Retailer
Up to 125k€
This digital business is looking for a Corporate Development Lead. You will sit in a corporate team of strategic people, who identify business needs and create/execute disruptive moves for the brand. The people in this team are looked at as the future leaders of the business, so there is huge opportunity for career development in a very forward thinking business.
This is a high level role, you will be influencing senior leaders (CEO’s, SVP’s etc) and pushing initiatives through. There is no standard ‘day to day’ but you can expect to:
- Identify, evaluate, prepare and execute strategic opportunities which can change the trajectory/ambitions of the company.
- Prioritise major opportunities and challenges, developing detailed strategic recommendations for senior leadership.
- Identify capabilities, tools etc that are material for business.
- Look at pillars of growth/investment/operating plans.
- Drive projects/initiatives that move company forward over next 12-18 months.
- Provide valuable input to the group strategy; generating actionable insights on innovation, competition and general market developments.
- Steer cross-functional project teams in the Corporate Development Team
This role is for someone who is looking to move into a commercial strategy led role. They are looking for people who have:
- Experience in a digital business, preferably retail focused.
- Have owned and led P&L, large projects or digital transformation.
- Experience managing multiple, senior stakeholders – having influenced projects and decisions.
- Strong affinity to numbers and calculating business cases/models.
- A start-up mentality, passionate about driving change and transformation.
- 27 days holiday (+1 each year to 30)
- Development and the opportunity to become a future leader
- Internal and external discounts
- On site gym and canteen with free snacks and drinks
- Sociable culture
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2106-201715
Salary: €100000.00 - €125000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent