Digital Trading Assistant | Lux Fashion
London (hybrid working)
This iconic global brand are heavily investing in digital growth and the team is expanding across multiple areas. It’s a fast paced environment and they have an exciting time ahead of them as they work on international roll outs and more. They’re an amazing brand, with an outrageously impressive benefits package and a loud, diverse and vibrant team who are really passionate about what they do.
This role sits in a fast paced, exciting trading team and will have the chance to work across and develop in:
- Optimize online user experience including navigation, shopping journey and onsite search.
- Assist with product enrichment and visual merchandising across the site, including execution of seasonal merchandising.
- Prep site for sale, new season, and marketing campaigns.
- Site analysis and reporting, providing feedback across the team.
This brand love entrepreneurial, driven and inquisitive people who are looking to develop their trade career in a growing global brand. You’ll need:
- At least 1 year experience in an ecommerce trade role – must be fashion or retail.
- Intermediate Excel skills.
- Experience with analytics would be ideal and a keen interest in this area.
- Strong experience with seasonal assortment would be a big advantage.
- Experience with user experience and conversion.
There are too many to list! Here’s a few:
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Product discount
- Flexi time and flex working (2 days per week in the office)
- Medical & health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Etc etc – you get the idea!
Job Reference: JO-2111-248509
Salary: £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent