Digital Trading Manager – International Markets | Luxury
This iconic global brand are heavily investing in digital growth and the team is expanding across multiple areas. It’s a fast paced environment and they have an exciting time ahead of them as they work on international roll outs and more. They’re an amazing brand, with an outrageously impressive benefits package and a loud, diverse and vibrant team who are really passionate about what they do.
This is a very interesting and juicy role within the trade team. It will take responsibility for developing the trade and VM strategy for the new markets as they roll out. You can expect to:
- Lead on the roll out and localisation of new sites (including market research etc). This will include markets like the Middle East and North Africa.
- Develop overall merchandising execution plan for each territory seasonally.
- Optimisation of the online user experience including navigation, shopping journey, onsite search, SEO, and promotions.
- Build and develop a team of 2 to support on the daily trade – creating a commercial mindset
- Utilise the data from the analytics team to create actionable insights.
This role is ideal for someone who has work on some key strategic projects and international roll outs. You will need:
- Core BAU trade background in a large retailer.
- Experience running large strategic projects.
- Strong data and analysis background.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
- It would be ideal if you had knowledge of markets like the Middle East, North Africa, Russia etc – but any international work will be considered.
There are too many to list! Here’s a few
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Product discount
- Flexi time and flex working
- Medical & health insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Etc etc – you get the idea!
Job Reference: JO-2109-247252
Salary: £55000 - £65000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent