Digital Trading Manager | Retail
This British born brand is looking to hire a Digital Trading Manager to lead and shape their website and team. It’s not a pure numbers role, you’ll have the chance to get involved in multiple areas including operations, testing, working with 3PL’s etc. They’re a great brand, offer lots of ownership and access to senior leaders. They are also moving more towards a flex working model, with the opportunity to WFH 1-2 days per week.
Working very closely with the Head of Ecommerce, you will:
- Manage all daily trade and site management activities across the site and app.
- Manage 3rd party marketplaces, maximising sales across their sites.
- Work with digital marketing to develop marketing programs and digital strategy.
- Manage, lead and develop your team.
- Manage the content plan across the site.
- Analyse performance focusing on best sellers, category based performance, poor sellers etc, reporting back to wider business.
- Testing new website functionality.
- And more.
This is a high level management role, it’s perfect for someone who wants to do more than the daily numbers. You will need:
- Strong trading background within retail (you must have a good understanding of the KPI’s etc within this industry).
- Proven track record in driving KPI’s and revenue online.
- Team management experience is crucial.
- Strong comms/presentation skills, having worked directly with senior stakeholders.
Job Reference: JO-2106-201703
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Scotland
Job Types: Permanent