DTC Digital and eCommerce Manager | FMCG
Fantastic opportunity to work for a well-known global consumer brand that has an array of household names, which you are sure to know! This role is a brand new role for their International team and has a wide scope and lots of autonomy/ownership. It’s a digitally focused role where your sole purpose will be to grow their eCommerce presence, which up to now has been grown organically.
The role reports into the Digital Brand Strategy Manager. You can expect to:
- Define, develop and deliver the International eCommerce strategy and roadmap.
- Help manage the Shopify platform migration.
- Take accountability for the D2C P&L, ensuring to measure the performance of each market against targets.
- With the assistance of agencies lead the SEO and CRM strategy to ensure clear targeting to drive site performance.
- Create a reporting system and conduct data analysis to help make improvements.
- Review site merchandising and manage and plan the promotional calender.
- Work collaboratively with other business functions to drive site performance (Marketing, Brand, Supply chain).
- 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Ideally experience of Shopify+ and Klaviyo.
- Strong DTC experience.
- Data-driven approach
- Entrepreneurial manner
Job Reference: JO-2207-257117
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent