Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
eCommerce and Marketing Manager – Luxury Homeware
London – Hybrid – up to £45k
My client a market leader in luxury homeware is looking for an eCommerce and Marketing Manager to support the Head of Digital in all things Ecommerce and Marketing. The most suitable candidate will ideally have 2-3 years’ experience working in eCommerce in the luxury sector and thrive in a small and proactive team.
You can expect to:
· Manage the website, ensuring it is fully optimised to drive traffic and ultimately maximise sales revenue.
· Conduct adhoc admin tasks on the website, including: uploading products, editing and amending content and checking on the visual representative of the site via merchandising.
· Carry out SEO best practices across the website to optimise its performance.
· Conduct trade analysis of website performance, highlighting opportunities to promote best sellers and ensure stock is in place to support this.
· Manage and work alongside the web agency to ensure they are optimising the design and the functionality of the site.
· Alongside the Head of Digital produce and implement yearly marketing strategy.
· Create weekly newsletters via Klaviyo and advanced segmentation techniques.
· Review the brands competitors, highlighting opportunities to have a USP.
· Work with digital agencies for paid advertising campaigns.
2+ years of Ecommerce experience
· Competent using Google Analytics and knowledge of Klaviyo
· Creative individual that is willing to get stuck in and assist the team.
· Strong communication skills and precise attention to detail.