eCommerce Acquisition Manager – £77,000+ Bonus
My client, a global communications brand is looking for an experienced eCommerce Acquisition Manager. In this role you will be the main point of contact for the performance and strategy to drive digital sales via Web and App across global markets. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Acquisition manager.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support with the digital sales strategy, using best practices to drive digital growth within all markets.
- Optimise conversation rate and order fulfilment.
- Be able to lead the eCommerce community and hold regular review meetings.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the digital sales vision is in line with the rest of the company.
What You’ll Need:
- Extensive experience driving growth through digital initiatives in international markets.
- Previous experience using agile working methodologies.
- Web Analytics understanding
- Data-driven and customer-centred mindset.
- Competitive Salary
- 28 days holiday + bank holiday
- Flexible working (2 days office, 3 days WFH)
- Double match pension
- Bonus eligibility
Job Reference: JO-2109-246850
Salary: £70000.00 - £770000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent