Ecommerce Trading Manager| Premium Fashion
Up to £45k
A leading design led fashion brand who is well known for their high standards and integrity, are on a hunt for an experienced ecommerce trader to join their team as they continue to evolve and grow their digital offering.
Why should you join them?
- British born, global premium brand with excellent product and design (have recently evolved this and the products look great!)
- Genuinely fantastic digital and brand leader – amazing background, inspiring, creative and allows people to express themselves and their ideas.
- Driving a lot of change in the business to bring them into a more modern way of thinking.
- Brand led business – very commercial but always brand and consumer focused (not just numbers!)
- Values driven – love curious minds, authenticity and inclusion.
- Broad role with the chance to work across trade, VM, planning, budgeting and forecasting and with multiple teams.
- Central London office with flex working (3 office, 2 home).
- Salary up to £45k + some great benefits.
This role is for someone who is keen to develop their category and loves working in a high-end brand where the customer comes first. You’ll need:
- 2+ years digital experience.
- Strong analytical and data experience – able to drive actions and insights
- A strong understanding of merchandising (if you started in this that’s great).
- Proven track record in delivering growth
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and driven by results
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the brand
Some of the benefits include:
- Bonus potential
- Hybrid working (3 in office, 2 from home)
- 25 days holiday
- Clothing purchase scheme
- Travel Loan
Job Reference: JO-2206-256414
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 25/07/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent