My client a leading company in their fast moving consumer good space is on the hunt for an eCommerce Campaign Manager over the next 6-months who will lead on the delivery of campaigns for their flagship eCom channels.
- At least 5 years in a digital marketing function – in an agency or within an E-Commerce department
- Solid project/program management skills in a fast paced environment.
- Strong drive and leadership skills. Happy to challenge the status quo.
- Strong interpersonal skills. The ability to challenge colleagues in other teams when required.
- Significant experience in Web/ E-Commerce, in managing new campaign deployment at scale – and familiar with corresponding challenges
- Experience in coordinating content, IT development & testing activities
- Experience in analysing ecommerce performance KPIs & and developing boost actions
- Good understanding of web development project phases
- Experience in working in a global environment with multiple stakeholders within a complex organisation
- Contribute to building & delivering a global rollout roadmap for E-Commerce campaigns and projects
- Develop and build the rollout Calendar/Roadmap for each individual campaign.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to define & agree the rollout plans, ensure resourcing is in place and milestones are hit.
- Collaborate with regions and key markets to understand local needs and support local execution in line with the global rollout roadmap
- Provide regular status updates of the roadmap including risks & issues associated to the different rollouts
- Consolidate & communicate insights & KPIs for the progress of the rollouts
- Identify dependencies & risks between the rollout roadmap and other planned deployments to ensure mitigation plans are in place to solve identified issues
- Team up with product, marketing, sales and digital teams to shape global campaigns themes for extended timeframes (3-6-9-12 months)
- Develop E-Commerce campaign briefings and follow implementation with accountable teams
- Ensure global campaigns are executed with consistency & compliance within markets
- Maximise activation and penalisation of on-site messaging and campaigns
- Conduct campaign reviews and feedback on performance and learnings
If keen to learn more, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Job Reference: JO-2303-331846
Salary: £400.00 - £550.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: 20/03/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract