My client, a global innovator and consumer footwear brand, is on the hunt for an eCommerce Content Producer who can support their eCom function across a variety of tasks from London HQ.
This role will be for an initial 3-6 months and is paying up to £260 per day. IR35 determination to be completed.
This role will suit someone who is an eCommerce executive, manager or eCommerce merchandiser looking for their next challenge.
The key day-to-day are as follows:
- Become the internal brand champion for business within the eCommerce team and ensure the brand messaging, tone and visuals are consistent across all ecommerce channels.
- Be the owner for the Salesforce Demandware platform for UK, EMEA and GE websites ensuring accurate, high-quality content and presentation at all times.
- Guardian for the CoreMedia CMS platform and asset management including building, updating, and publishing Homepages and category banners.
- Using Asana and Jira to brief in content tickets using Agile and scrum practices.
- Managing content workflow and content briefing with Trello, liaising with Design and Brand Marketing for sign off and approvals.
- Representing the Content team on presenting content reporting to the wider business and contribute to daily stand-ups.
- Work closely with Content Developers for QA’ing tickets and review development of content pages.
- Manage the relationship with our translation company to ensure all translations are completed on time and within budget.
If keen to apply, email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2107-245213
Salary: £200.00 - £260.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 02/08/2021
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract