Ecommerce & Digital Manager | Beauty
Fantastic opportunity to go into a global brand with a small team – allowing you the opportunity for a wide scope and lots of autonomy/ownership. It’s a digitally focused brand, with online making up a huge part of revenue. They are based in central London, but will be moving to a hybrid model between office and remote working. If you are passionate about beauty this is the role for you!
The role reports into the Head of Ecommerce and oversees daily trade and digital marketing. You can expect to:
- Manage and lead trading strategy for the UK site, improving customer journey and driving conversion & revenue.
- Manage and develop a team of 2.
- Daily, weekly, monthly analysis and reporting – using the insights to drive improvements across the site.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (PPC, paid social, affiliates, SEO etc) alongside the agency.
- Own all email marketing and reporting.
This role is for a driven, commercial ecommerce professional who is super passionate about the beauty industry. Skills needed are:
- Strong ecommerce trading background in beauty or fashion.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, having overseen these previously.
- Hands on experience with email marketing and reporting.
- Management experience.
- Very commercially focused – experience with things like forecasting.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- 25 days holiday +BH
- 50% discount across all brands
- 2 different pension schemes to opt into
- Benefits and discount platforms.
- Various options to opt in and out of such as dental plans, health plans, gadget insurance, cycle to work etc.
Job Reference: JO-2108-245570
Salary: £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent