Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in eCommerce Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
eCommerce Director – Online Technology Brand
£130,000 + 15% Bonus
Oxfordshire – Hybrid working
My client is going through a period of change with a digital transformation at the heart of this. They have plans to make a significant investment in their tech and platforms, having set an objective to grow the business threefold in the next three years.
This role will see you build on the foundations established to grow and develop the brand’s Ecommerce function globally, managing a team of 13 people.
This will suit a highly commercial individual who is willing to work at both a strategic and hands-on level. People management will be essential for this role as you will be leading your team through this period of change and ensuring they work with the common aim of growing the business to achieve the aggressive and exciting targets in place.
· Lead and develop the growth of the consumer-facing global e-commerce platform.
· Reviewing new technology and media to help drive online progression and ultimately lead to an increase in qualified traffic to the website.
· Oversee analysis, ensuring the correct metrics are being measured.
· Full P&L responsibility with the aim to deliver significant revenue growth along with being a strong digital advocate within the business.
· Work closely with marketing teams to create and ensure a full Omnichannel experience through customer journey and experience
· Drive the use of data in the business to generate insights that can create new opportunities for the business.
· Full ownership of end-to-end experience including marketing, analytics, operations, and team leadership.
· Operating at a Director of Ecommerce level.
· Track record of digital transformations and taking businesses through periods of change.
· Strong commercial acumen
· Experience of B2C essential and knowledge of B2B desirable.
· Tech/Media background preferred.
· Communication – written, oral, and presentation
· Strong people skills