Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
£90,000 – £100,000
London / Remote – 2/3 days per
month in the London HQ
Salt are incredibly proud to exclusively partner with one of the true success stories of British Industry on this eCommerce hire. This drinks brand are at the forefront of innovation, product design and brand values.
Digital engagement is of paramount importance to them across the board and they now have a new opening as an ambitious and commercially minded eCommerce Director. The suitable candidate will most likely be operating at Head of level within a fast paced organisation.
You will work closely with the Group Digital Director to take full P&L ownership of their UK and EU business, managing their own and operated eCommerce, as well as Marketplaces. You will be guiding and supporting a team of 4.
· Manage the eCommerce P&L, owning the numbers and regularly reporting the performance in board meetings with the CEO, COO and CFO.
· Work alongside the global eCommerce team (USA, Australia and Germany) who rely on the team for support.
· Ensure the eCommerce site is catered to their target audience, ensuring to achieve high levels of loyalty through rewards.
· Work cross functionally with other business functions to get the most from the website (Marketing, Product, Content and CRM)
· Analyse and discover new commercial opportunities, owning them from initiation to completion.
· Manage and develop the team of four.
· Strong International eCommerce understanding
· Previous experience managing a P&L
· Marketplace experience, specifically Amazon desirable
· Previous experience working in a subscription business
· Comfortable in fast-paced environment
· Comfortable presenting to senior level stakeholders.