£29000 – £33000 per annum
My client, a leading furniture brand with an established history, has seen its Ecommerce business go from strength to strength during lockdown and this has resulted in the company investing heavily within their Ecommerce business. This role will report into the Digital Marketing Manager, where you will join a team of three. You will support the sales and profit growth by improving conversion and consumer retention across the brand’s websites.
- Manage, implement and optimize the eCommerce and Digital content through setting up digital campaigns, developing front-end improvements and content updates.
- Manage and oversee improvements to the website, working with the project managers to implement website roadmaps, carry out A/B testing and run analytics to improve user experience.
- Oversee day-to-day management of the website and changes to improve conversion.
- 6 months to years experience within an eCommerce position, brand side, or agency.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud desirable.
- Understanding of Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to act independently and experience in working cross-functionally.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Death in Service
- Competitive pension
- Product discount
If the above sounds like you, or to find out more, please reach out to Imogen – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2111-249019
Salary: £30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent