Ecommerce Manager | Sustainable Retail
Hull (hybrid working)
Our client, a fast-growing e-commerce company in DIY and gardening is looking for a talented E-commerce Manager to help grow their .com business. In this role you will oversee the performance and trading on a daily basis, working with agencies to improve traffic and conversion rate through the activation of marketing plans across social, PR, content and paid and organic.
This role will report to the Co-owner of the business:
- Work with digital agencies to drive customer traffic to the site (Social, PPC, SEO).
- Assist the Design team and website agency to ensure products are correctly merchandised on the website to increase sales and ultimately hit trading plans.
- Work collaboratively with the operations team to ensure stock availability is in line with the sales on .com.
- Work cross-functionally with buying team, product design team to assist with product launches.
- Develop, review and maintain an online marketing strategy.
This brand love entrepreneurial, driven and inquisitive people who are looking to develop their e-commerce skillset. You’ll need:
- At least 3 years experience in an ecommerce trade role.
- Self motivated with excellent organisational skills.
- Knowledge of PPC, SEO and Website CRM.
- Experience of online analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- 28 days holiday
- Product discount
- Professional Qualifications
Job Reference: JO-2111-248938
Salary: £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: east-riding-of-yorkshire
Job Types: Permanent