My client, a consumer goods business, is on the hunt for an eCommerce Manager with strong background in developing omnichannel strategy to lead on a key project over the next 3-4 months.
This will be a hybrid role, involving some office and remote work each week.
- Experience developing and managing lifecycle of omnichannel eCommerce strategies
- Have a passion for innovation and trying new ideas to improve sales opportunities.
- Have experience working in an online trading environment, ideally with Online merchandising/ Online trading or Ecommerce trading experience.
- Be an expert increasing commercial performance of direct to consumer and market place propositions, including a track record of improving online sales performance, customer conversion, AOV, and minisimsing customer drop-off.
- Have great stakeholder management skills across different divisions, and ability to work cross functionally, and manage upwards.
- Project management experience will also be highly beneficial/advantageous
- At least 5 years in eCommerce/digital
- Great experience in devising and developing omni-channel online strategies
- Experience of driving CX, UX & Design stakeholders
- Experience of working with development teams
- Solid Project Management skills
- 3-month contract
- IR35 Determination: TBC
- London-based with Hybrid working set up (usually 2-3 days in office each week)
- Paying up to £350 a day
- ASAP start
If keen to learn more, email CV to email@example.com for more info!
Job Reference: JO-2201-250254
Salary: £200.00 - £350.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 months
Job Start Date: 24/01/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract