I am working with a leading agency who are looking for an ecommerce manager to support asap on a 2 month contract. Working in close collaboration with the client, you will develop and implement ecommerce strategy and digital marketing techniques, to grow a loyal customer database and increase revenues through D2C platforms and other digital marketplaces.
- Creating best practise ecommerce website user journeys- create and optimise online shopping experiences to grow conversion rate and increase customer sales and database
- Oversee Ecommerce component builds with tech partners and agencies, ensuring best in class assets are built to support growth of ecommerce channel
- Source and implement tools and techniques to grow D2C revenue and growth strategies, such as reviews and ratings platforms, referral programmes and opt-in mechanics to increase customer database
- Content strategy for owned + e-commerce platforms, to drive organic traffic and SEO
- Strategy and execution of CRM and SEO programmes, working collaboratively with brand management teams and agencies, to deliver one plan
- Product Pages on global retailer sites e.g Amazon
- Monitor and evaluate D2C performance through Google Analytics and other data platforms, sharing results and insight for future success
- Ecommerce experience and best practice knowledge, with an interest in innovation
- Excellent and proven project management skills, working on multiple projects with a varied range of stakeholders
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organize and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- First-rate communications skills, with the ability to be articulate in person and writing and strong presentation skills with an innate rapport build
- The ability to manage and develop junior team members.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other related software.
- Experience in FMCG sectors.
Job Reference: JO-2104-200023
Salary: £250 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 2 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract