Ecommerce Manager | Ethical Jewellery
This is a lovely brand who make sustainability a part of their DNA. They are still small, but have big growth plans. Things are going very well for them, they’ve gone through another round of funding, they’re moving into a bigger office, bringing on new digital agencies, systems and more. They are making some key hires, one of which is an Ecommerce Manager. Super exciting role as you’ll have full site management in a fast growing brand.
The Ecommerce Manager will own the site end-end, this will include:
- Manage daily trade and merch, including the product lifecycle.
- Work with the development agency to implement new functionalities, to improve customer journey and conversion rates.
- Manage the content calendar, ensuring everything is SEO optimized and on brand.
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies (PPC, paid social etc) to drive traffic, conversion & ROI (with an external agency).
- Plan and execute all marketing campaigns, using segmentation and personalization techniques.
- Work closely with the Brand Manager, Social Media Manager, PR & Product Manager on the marketing calendar and execution of all campaigns.
This role is ideal for someone who is happy to be very hands on in a fast growing brand. You will need:
- Minimum of 3 years ecommerce experience in a retail focused brand.
- Proven track record in growing sales and conversion in a small, scale up business.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels like PPC and paid social and experience managing
- Hands on experience with email marketing – segmentation, A/B testing, monitoring metrics etc.
- Strong writing skills – able to check all copy is kept within the brand tone of voice.
- Chance to work in a high growth business and grow with the brand
- Opportunity to develop into management.
- 60% discount and a product allowance of 2 pieces per collection
- 23 days hol + birthday + BH
- More to come!
Job Reference: JO-2102-197418
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent