Ecommerce Manager | Fashion
Hampshire – 5 days in office
This small but buzzing fashion brand is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to join their team, working across DTC and marketplace.
Why should you join them?
- Really cool brand, great product, good price, fashion forward.
- Growing business – sales up 217% LFL and planning growth at a rapid pace.
- Family run – really cool founder, and you’ll get to report into a brilliant Brand Director.
- Sell via their Shopify site and multiple other marketplaces (one of the biggest sellers in their category on ASOS).
- Chance to work across all elements of the site management and marketplaces – it’s quite a technical role though, due to the integrations with other platforms (you need to write Liquid Code).
- Really hands on, able to get stuck in, run projects and basically just get things done – very fast paced/agile.
- Great culture – do loads of fun stuff together, passionate people, pushing personal development etc (the potential to be Head of Ecom in the future).
- They do operate 5 days in the office – but being such a fun, unique environment they want people who are excited about being in it with them.
Looking for someone who is passionate about fashion and wants to grow with a cool, fast growing business. You’ll need:
- A good few years’ experience in a technical ecommerce role – preferable in fashion, but other areas of retail will be considered.
- Ability to write liquid code, edit existing code and build required elements within Shopify Plus is essential. (if you started you career as a developer this would be ideal!!)
- Experience working with other marketplaces and 3PL’s (such as asos, Zalando etc).
- A strong understanding of customer journey, UX and optimisation principles.
- Expert Excel skills (SQL a bonus).
- A real drive to learn and succeed in an entrepreneurial, digital business.
- You do need to be someone who wants to be in the office 5 days a week, get involved in the buzz and the culture.
Job Reference: JO-2302-331553
Salary: £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 24/04/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Hampshire
Job Types: Permanent