Ecommerce Manager | Luxury
£50-60k + bonus
This 200 year old British brand is focusing on digital growth over the next few years and have been updating systems and growing the team to accommodate this. It’s an exciting opportunity to join a traditional brand and be able to make significant change. There is also a lot of room for growth – they’re looking for a future leader.
This role will own the site day to day, with a team of 2 to support. You will:
- Own the daily trading of the website, driving sales and ROI.
- Be proactive in forward planning and finding opportunities to constantly improve the strategy.
- Work with the marketing team to create engaging digital marketing campaigns and collaborate on CRM programs.
- Online sales budget control and forecasting – identify and report on trends in trading performance.
- Monitor and measure site performance, using this to make recommendations and improve performance.
- Lead the team to optimise the customer experience & journey.
- And more…
This role is for someone super ambitious and commercially driven. Someone who wants the chance to make a big impact on a very traditional business. You’ll need:
- Proven track record in driving sales onsite through trading tactics.
- Experience building an ecommerce strategy and roadmap.
- Exceptionally good analytical skills.
- Previous management and leadership experience.
- Strong comms skills – proven experience in influencing key stakeholders.
- Experience within luxury is a must – you need a deep understanding of a very high end brand.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244739
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent