Ecommerce Manager (Operations)
*Please note – this role requires 4+ years’ experience working in a similar ecommerce role. This is not a warehouse/distribution role.
My client, perhaps one of the most iconic brand names in fashion today, is on the hunt for an Ecommerce Operations Manager, to join their EMEA Ecommerce & Omni-Channel team, based in London.
This is a multidisciplinary role, where the primary purpose is to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the brands EMEA and global ecommerce sites and omni-channel processes. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic team player, who is able to work in partnership with multiple stakeholders in a business, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The roles responsibilities are based on the below:
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient running of the EMEA ecommerce websites, including tools, processes and procedures
- Partner with cross-functional teams (customer service, warehouse operations, logistics, loss prevention, retail operations and ecommerce IT) working together to deliver excellent customer experiences
- Key partner for 3rd party vendors, ensuring smooth and productive working relationships and processes
- Subject matter expert in the ecommerce platform, systems and tools, working to support cross-functional teams & advise on process
- Supporting projects with UAT where required, ensuring accuracy and that all timelines are met
- Management of project launch activities, ensuring that teams are aligned and communication is clear and effective
- Managing and optimising new features post-launch, as well as identifying new opportunities
- Using insights and analysis to investigate any potential issues throughout the end-to-end customer journey, and suggesting opportunities for improvement (with a particular focus on checkout and payments)
- Building and distributing ecommerce operations reports, summarising and providing analysis and insight into trends
- Day-to-day responsibility for the efficient running of omni-channel processes and procedures
- Subject matter expert in the in-store assisted selling app, and owner of EU enhancement backlog
- Managing the operational roll-out of new features & omni-channel projects, ensuring all business teams are up-to-date and communication is clear
- Managing documentation in relation to omni-channel operations processes & ensuring this is up-to-date and maintained
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years’ experience within a similar E-commerce / Omni-Channel operations role, preferably in fashion retail
- Experience working across multi-lingual, multi-currency sites
- Experience working across omni-channel initiatives such as collect in store
- Experience working with customer service, loss prevention, logistics and payments
- Experience managing project roll-outs
- Detail-oriented with strong organisational and people management skills, able to work well to deadlines in a changing environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and build great relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using sound judgement in decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Passionate about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
If you’re a globally-minded individual, with a passion for fashion and working within a creative and fast-paced environment, please apply today.
Job Reference: MKSEM
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: ASAP
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent