Ecommerce Manage | Premium Womenswear
London – 5 days in office
This business is looking for an Ecommerce Manager to help grow 2 of their womenswear sites internationally.
Why should you join?
- Beautiful brands who are investing in international growth online – things they are doing to facilitate this include more products per season, using sustainable fabrics, building an exceptional team and more.
- Part of a wider business so there are other brands to collaborate with.
- Working with some lovely senior stakeholders who are passionate about driving the growth and the team.
- Own ecommerce across trade, VM and customer journey. Nice mix of analytical and creative.
- Work with their external partners such as Next and John Lewis.
- The chance to manage an assistant and develop the team further long term.
- The chance to take ownership and the autonomy to drive ideas forward.
- Salary up to £50k + 25 days holiday, pension, discounts (all brands), cycle to work scheme and more.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys the office environment and likes a role with blend of analytical and creativity. You’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ experience driving ecommerce in either fashion or beauty
- A proven track record in taking ownership and driving key growth.
- Advanced Excel, Google Analytics and Microsoft Suite experience.
- Strong analytical skills, being able to review data and turn into actionable insights.
- Experience using A/B testing functionality.
Job Reference: JO-2210-327076
Salary: £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 02/01/2023
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent