Digital Marketing Manager | Retail
My client a leader in manufacturing and marketing collectibles is going through a period of digital transformation and are looking for top tier talent to join the team. This role will manage marketing, media, site development, analytics and customer experience within the UK, EU and Russian marketplace with the key focus on driving Ecommerce growth and delivering P&L goals.
You can expect to:
- Manage the Ecommerce budget and P&L for specified regions
- Work with digital advertising agencies to optimise the advertising and promotions budget.
- Suggest and support with new e-commerce growth initiatives to increase market presence
- Manage and mentor the Ecommerce team (team of six)
- Develop and oversee the execution of campaigns across media channels.
- Create strategies to achieve customer acquisition, for example, product offering
- Develop and implement innovative strategies to drive an increase in website traffic, conversion rates and revenue.
- Oversee analytical reporting, including analysis of key P&L parameters.
- Identify industry trends to drive business.
. You will need:
- 4+ years of Ecommerce management experience
- Previous experience with Magento desirable
- Experience with P&L management
- Proven track record in driving revenue and growing volumes on Ecommerce
- Strong management and mentor experience
- Critical thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Bonus potential
- 25 days holiday
- Flex working (2 days from home per week)
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2106-202133
Salary: £63000.00 - £68000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 26/08/2021
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent