Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Ecommerce Capability Merchandising Manager
Flexible and dependent on location
Hemel Hempstead (3 days office, 2 days from Home)
My client, a well-known Global FMCG brand is looking for a Ecommerce Capability Merchandising Manager to join their eCommerce Centre of Excellence. In this role you will plan to provide excellence in end-to end Customer Experience to ensure the vision becomes fully Customer centric and data driven.
· Manage the development of eCommerce merchandising capabilities, including portfolio and pricing on a global scale.
· Review and develop approaches to improve customer journey to drive conversion.
· Project manage development of software or processes to improve eCommerce capabilities.
· Work with teams across the business on a global scale to deploy techniques established.
· Review data, identifying opportunities for development and optimisation to drive results.
· Be the subject expert, supporting teams to inject Ecommerce best practices.
· Monitor competitors’, identifying and proposing strategies to stay relevant.
· Strong eCommerce trading experience
· Previous experience working for a global brand
· Strong communication skills to assist with working cross-functionally.
· Highly analytical and develop a data-driven approach