Ecommerce Supply Chain Operations Manager | Retail
£60-70k + bonus
This retailer is strengthening their team as they go through a period of digital transformation. This role will sit under the Head of Logistics and will support on ecommerce growth. There is an opportunity to lead and drive key change. They are a fantastic business to work for, they are doing some great stuff around sustainability and have some brilliant people. They also have a lovely benefits package.
This role is going to lead and influence the ecommerce warehouse operation through, and with, a third-party logistics provider. You will:
- Project manage the set-up of an e-commerce fulfilment warehouse operation, working alongside a third-party logistics provider.
- Establish and manage a contract relationship with a third party logistics provider.
- Ensure the delivery of the Supply Chain Business Plans, KPI’s, values and people processes are delivered.
- Develop a strategic plan that facilitates the scaling of the business.
- Support the day to day management of all aspects of service.
- Manage relationships with the in-country retail team alongside Customer Services to deliver great service.
This role is ideal for someone experienced, who is looking to lead on major projects. You will need:
- Experience of working in both operational and project management, ideally in a fast paced retail environment.
- Experience of running an ecommerce fulfilment distribution centre is crucial.
- Experience of working with 3PL’s and negotiating/managing contracts.
- Proven track record of delivering significant change in a distribution centre environment.
- Proven track record of running both a manual and automated ecommerce operation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to look ahead and identify risks and opportunities.
- Advanced IT skills to include MS Word, Excel , Outlook and Powerpoint are essential
- Impressive bonus potential
- 27 days holiday
- Health cover
- Flex working (2 days from home per week)
- And more
Job Reference: JO-2109-246386
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + +bonus +car
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Leicestershire
Job Types: Permanent