Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Ecommerce Trading Manager | Retail
Edinburgh – £35-45,000
My client is at a fantastic stage of their journey where it’s small enough for you to make a difference but is big enough to have resources to do amazing things. They are looking for an analytical and data-driven Ecommerce Trade Manager to drive stock availability and be responsible for the analytics surrounding this, reviewing google analytics, conversion rates and extracting this into projections.
Reporting to the Head of eCommerce and Digital Marketing, you will have full ownership of the day-to-day running of the site. It’s a trade role with a strong focus on analytics, you can expect to:
· Monitor and ensure constant availability of core SKUs across the website and marketplaces.
· Review historical data from sales and consider any demand drivers to develop statistical forecast models.
· Work collaboratively with the supply and demand planning team to be aware of deliveries, to ensure inventory is in the right place at the right time.
· Suggest actionable insights from the data analyzed on Google analytics.
· Build demand forecasts for all SKUs on eCommerce and marketplace, ensuring to review monthly, quarterly, and annually.
This role is for someone who is data savy, who would like to help scale a smaller brand. You will need:
· A trade-focused background in a digitally focused business.
· Highly numerate and data-driven – comfortable with large data sets and using insights to make decisions.
· Budgeting and forecasting experience.
· Strong Excel skills.
The chance to work in a great brand with a lot of growth plans and potential.
· 35 days holiday.
· Product discount and £1000 spend on company product.
· Pension scheme.
· Weekly yoga classes.
· £500 a year to spend on a personal passion!!
· Hybrid working.