Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
eCommerce Trading Manager – £40-50K – Fully Remote role – Consumer Goods- Regulated Market
My client operates within the regulated market on an international scale and has been expanding their team since their origin in 2016. This year they have a key focus on growing the digital team and are looking for an eCommerce Trading Manager to support their Head of Digital Platforms in overseeing the performance of their vital D2C website. This role will see you playing a key factor in the business’s ability to deliver strong eCommerce sales, through identifying opportunities for growth, all whilst ensuring a smooth online customer journey.
About the job
· Develop and implement a multi-territory eCommerce Strategy.
· Manage the ecommerce websites and will be responsible for delivering the KPIs on those areas (Sales, margin and EBITDA).
· Plan the marketing and product launch calendar, reviewing stock risk and opportunities with the Operations team.
· Ensure timely product and promotion launches and accurate and precise merchandising of the site.
· Monitor and report on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis on the key drivers of site performance against budget and other key targets.
· Conduct regular analysis of the site, highlighting areas of opportunities and risks.
· Liaise with wider teams to ensure the efficiency and success of the site.
· Use data to drive decisions and create consistent and detailed reporting.
· 3 years’ experience in an e-commerce trade role.
· Ideally experience in Magento.
· Strong Google Analytics skillset.
· Commercial acumen with a numerical and analytical mindset.
· Strong communication skills.