Digital Trader | Luxury Beauty
Heritage luxury business who have seen phenomenal digital growth in the last few years and looking to continue scaling. This is a really exciting role as they are looking for someone they can develop into a Head of position in the next couple of years.
Why should you join them?
- Ecommerce growing fast – up to £20m in the last few years.
- Fantastic Director to work with – supportive and ready to develop his team.
- Chance to drive key change – help them shape the future of digital.
- Manage product lifecycle, support trade activities and work on projects.
- Great opportunity for those who like management – you’ll get to coach your team of assistants.
- Opportunity for autonomy, ownership and to lead/drive projects.
This role is for an experienced trader who is looking for a step up into a bigger role, where you’ll be able to develop both your trading and management skills.
- Proven track record in driving trade for a large ecommerce site within a beauty brand (pureplay would be ideal).
- 3+ years in a trade role, with some team management experience ideal.
- Experience with Salesforce would be ideal.
- Experience using Google Analytics, PowerBI and Google Optimise.
- Expert knowledge of onsite optimisation techniques.
- Experience with PIM tools.
- 25% discount
- 25 days holiday – increases 1 day each year to 33 + 1 day for your birthday (Can purchase 5 days extra a year)
- Business dress loan
- GP & mental health support
- Cycle to work
- Hybrid working – Mon-Weds in office
Job Reference: JO-2203-252546
Salary: £30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 04/04/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent