Digital Trading Coordinator | Fashion
This well-established fashion brand has seen some good digital growth in the last year, which means they’re investing and growing the team. They are a small digital team so there’s lots of opportunity to get hands on across a variety of projects, with the support to develop your career. Lovely brand with some fantastic benefits inc; bonus potential, flex working 2 days per week, discounts and more.
You will support the Trading Manager in the daily running of the site, this will include:
- Analyse and report on weekly trade and monthly performance
- Customer analysis – identify opportunities and risks, turning into actionable insights to drive conversion through the sales funnel
- Merchandise and optimise the site, in-line with trading priorities and marketing calendars
- Optimise search functionality and navigation across the website
- Manage the WSSI and continually forecasting and identifying opportunities and risks
- Manage the Digital Trading Assistant, working with them to optimise the website and ensure the critical path is met.
This role is for someone who is experienced in ecommerce but looking to take on a bit more responsibility. You will need:
- Min 2 years ecommerce trade experience within a retail business.
- Experience with areas such as optimisation and UX.
- Highly numerate and data driven, with a commercial mindset.
- Previous experience working with senior stakeholders.
- Experience using GA and Content Square is a bonus but not essential.
- Any management experience would also be a bonus.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private health insurance and access to Smart Health
- Life assurance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 50% staff discount
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
- Summer hours- 3pm finishes every Friday throughout June, July & August
- A welcoming and inspiring work-environment – take advantage of Yoga classes, social activities, an early finish on pay day and more
Job Reference: JO-2109-246507
Salary: £28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date:
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Buckinghamshire
Job Types: Permanent