Ecommerce Trading Executive | Luxury
This British luxury brand is investing in international growth and are looking for an experienced trader to join the team and develop the US market.
Why should you join?
- Established business in a stable position and seeing growth across all areas of the business.
- Fantastic, close-knit team and a great manager to support and develop you.
- Chance to own and grow the US market – they have big ambitions for this territory, and you can really lead this.
- Manage and run the daily trade across the site and all projects within this.
- Lots of scope to make a big impact and once this starts to grow, you could have the chance to develop a team.
- Flexible environment – based in central London and working 2 days in, 3 from home
- Salary up to £40k + potential bonus, pension, discounts, season ticket loan and more
This role is ideal for someone who is eager to own and develop a new market in an established business. If you are inquisitive and love driving commercial growth, you’ll love this role!
- Looking for someone with 3+ years’ experience trading ecommerce sites (fashion, luxury, retail, beauty)
- Proven track record in driving commercial growth.
- US exposure would be great, but not an essential – however you will need to display a keen interest in learning and developing the market (trade calendar will be different from UK).
- In depth ecom platform and CMS experience.
- Confident on analytical suites including Google and Adobe and a strong user of Excel.
Job Reference: JO-2210-327568
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 05/12/2022
Job Industries: eCommerce Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent